Sunday, July 6, 2014

Days 54 - 56: Hood River with the Mayo Clan

We continued our west coast reunion in Hood River where Keith and Laura Mayo live with their son Lukas (3). In addition to my bother's family, my Mom, Dad, and sister were also there.





We had lots of fun hanging out in Hood River and enjoying the local activities. We watched Keith kiteboard (Hood River is the kiteboarding capital of the US because of the consistent wind in the Columbia River Gorge). Keith took Levi, Seth, and me on a 12 mile mountain bike trail. We ended the reunion with 4th of July fireworks set off on the Columbia River.

I guess you can say that I discovered why Keith and Laura enjoy living in Hood River. The weather is wonderful (the houses don't need air conditioning), and the outdoor activities are plentiful.  

 

No comments: