Friday, May 23, 2014

Day 13 - Schlitterbahn in New Braunfels, Texas

We spent the day at Schlitterbahn, which is a really nice water park here just north of San Antonio. I don't have a lot of pictures because cameras and phones don't mix well with water. However, I have a great video of me and Brandon on the sky coaster. Bria is the camera operator and gives a great commentary. She kept telling me she wanted to go with me and Brandon, but when the time came to sign up, she wouldn't say no, just not right now. I think she is afraid to admit she has a fear of something. I've tried to upload the video but it just won't work with the connection I have here. Tomorrow we are off to Fort Stockton and then Big Bend National Park. I suspect I may fall off the radar for a 3 or 4 days assuming that the National Park doesn't have wifi and there likely won't be a cell phone tower in the desert!


No comments: